Internship Spring 2022
Broadgate Asset Management is a real estate investment management firm operating as an investor and partner to international and domestic capital, investing in the Nordic real estate market. With great passion, we operate across the entire real estate spectrum and create value through active management and property development.
• You will be part of an entrepreneurial environment working within the investment management team on various projects across
our real estate platforms
• Responsibilities include analysing business opportunities, financial modelling, research and development of presentations
• Broadgate seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours
• Team player with good analytical and communication skills with a genuine interest in business and real estate
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Previous work experience is an advantage but not a requirement
• Currently enrolled as a master student
We are looking to recruit a part-time intern, starting January 2022, with the potential to become a fulltime investment management associate.
Application deadline 12th of November – applicants will be considered on a rolling basis.
Send your CV, cover letter and academic transcript to email@example.com.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Victor Ryott Hööglund
+46 7 616 558 89